Friday, February 13, 2009

My first maternity session!


OK, even though I've been doing photography professionally for 26 years, I did my first maternity session yesterday! Summer and Nathan (great name), were a lot of fun, and it was sweet (yes, guys can use that word!) to see the love both between them and for their soon to be son, baby Kai (nice name too :) I think too often, the husband is somewhat forgotten in these sessions, or only included in a couple of pictures. It was great to really include Nathan with his wife Summer. Click here, or the title, or the photo to see the slideshow. Enjoy!

2 comments:

reneecaskey-khan said...

Great job Nathan!

Summer & Nathan Russell said...

This was an amazing experience! Thank you for making it so easy for us! We can't wait to see the rest of the photos! : ) You are truly and amazing photographer!