Friday, January 09, 2009

Los Angeles wedding photographer


2nd wedding of the year- 1st wedding on Saturday the 3rd in Sacramento, 2nd wedding in Temecula, 7 1/2 hours south, on Sunday the 4th. And, yes, I drove. Stopped in Visalia for the night to visit my dogs, Sunny & Molly.
But enough about me- Margo and Nick were very much in love, have a lovely daughter who was the flower girl, and had a lovely wedding at the Stonehouse at Temecula Creek Inn. Beautiful location, beautiful bride, OK looking groom (Nick, you know I'm kidding :), all making for wonderful pictures. Notice during the ceremony all the different angles. Some brides want 2 photographers, but I find many photographers who "camp out", during the ceremony, so all you get are two vantage points. I shot from over 6 different places during the ceremony, even though I covered this wedding myself. Click on the photo or the title or here to view the slideshow. And, as always, enjoy!

No comments: