Sunday, June 08, 2008

Spanish Beauty - Carmen & Brendan Wedding


Ok, I don't like to play favorites, but the wedding I did yesterday in San Francisco is very near the top of my list. Carmen, the bride, was absolutely beautiful. Her parents are from Madrid, Spain, and she has gorgeous olive skin that just radiates. Madrid, Spain is where I worked as a missionary 30 years ago (actually Madrid was where I came to realize I was a skilled people photographer; prior to Spain I only did landscapes- future blog post :) Brendan was, of course, equally good looking, and the two had a wonderful wedding. The music I chose is from Paco de Lucia, who I grew to love as an artist while living in Spain. My friend Tami was a great help as an assistant. See the slide show here. Enjoy!

1 comment:

pcsolotto said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.