Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Shanna and Jeff- San Francisco Engagement Session



On Saturday I took Shanna and Jeff to San Francisco for their engagement session. They were loads of fun, and we all had a good time. See the slideshow by clicking here or on the title.

I'm really looking forward to photographing their wedding on March 30th.

For you photographers: the "blue" photo was a happy accident. My white balance was off, I had set for tungsten inside, then moved outside. I left it in because I thought it looked like a Levi's ad.

2 comments:

Brian said...

Nathan,
the slide show was great! I just saw a post on Pictage where you were the 2nd Photographer on LA - so I wanted to check your site. You do amazing work! For the engagement session did you hang out with them all day (afternoon shots & evening shots)? I'm a little new to the Wedding Photography scene just booked my second wedding for Sept.

Nathan Smith said...

Yes, Brian, I hung out with them most of the day- they were lots of fun.